Welcome to Ipsos Hong Kong blogs: a lively engaging forum discussing social, business and consumer issues.
In order to keep the experience a positive one for all of our visitors, we ask that you follow our comment policy below before submitting a comment.
Ipsos HK Blogs Comment Policy
This blog is owned by Ipsos Hong Kong and is intended to be a lively engaging forum discussing social, business and consumer issues.
Whilst we encourage readers to comment freely, we also want to ensure comments are appropriate and protect users of this blog from inappropriate, abusive or illegal content. As such you must abide by the following “fair comment” policy:
- You are responsible for the content you post. Ipsos Hong Kong does not accept any responsibility for any of the content you post.
- You are not permitted to post abusive obscene or threatening comments. Nor are you permitted to post comments that are illegal, defamatory, libellous, degrading or demeaning toward others.
- Any comments or material that you post must not breach the privacy of any third parties, nor can you post material or content that infringes any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights.
- You are not permitted to post comments that are intended to promote your own commercial interests, raise funds or engage in any form of commercial activity.
- By posting your comment you agree that your comments may be republished by Ipsos Hong Kong online and in print
- Whilst we accept no responsibility for the content you post, this blog is monitored and we reserve the right to modify or delete any comments that are off-topic, deemed inappropriate for any reason or that breach this “fair comment“ policy. We also reserve the right to report users who leave abusive, obscene or illegal content to their ISP and/or the police.
If you have posted a comment, but have changed your mind and would like it deleted, please contact us.