Ipsos is one of the leading political, social and business research companies. We produce numerous polls, reports and thought pieces which review our research and thinking on a broad range of topics. Our Research and Publications Archive present the latest research conducted by our dedicated market researchers. Our long term political and social trends, collected over the last 30+ years, are unrivalled amongst polling organizations.
Who We Are
Our team of analytical experts offer a depth and breadth of services to help boost customer profitability, build loyalty and improve financial return on marketing activities. We use a range of sources to generate insights – including transactional databases, third party data as well as survey research.
Our unique approach combines attitudinal research with customer databases – so you know not just what your customers are doing but why they are doing it.
Find out more about how we can support you with our approaches to Profitable Loyalty, CRM Database Modelling, Mix Strategy and Promotions Strategy.
HK White Papers
- Effect of gender, nationality and attitudes on weight reduction strategies
- Exploring China’s Business Travel Market 2011
- Collaborative Advantage, Relational Risks and Sustainable Relationships: a Literature Review and Definition
- Hong Kong – the mobile leader of Greater China
- Consumer Demand for Luxury in 3rd and 4th Tier Cities in China
- Luxury, Design & China. Insights from Tim Shepherd founder of Design Practice “Three Wise Monkeys”
- Determinants of Sustainable Business Relationships in Selected German Agri-food Chains
- Mail and internet surveys in the agribusiness: How can we tackle decreasing response rates?